article thumbnail

Why Your Board Should Discuss Philanthropy for 15 Minutes at Each Meeting

NonProfit PRO

If you’re having trouble getting board members excited about their fundraising role, it’s important to make expectations clear and realistic. Try to make sure “philanthropy” has a spot on your board agenda at every meeting.

article thumbnail

Role of LMS in creating a learning culture

Gyrus

Role of LMS in creating a learning culture GyrusAim LMS GyrusAim LMS - INTRODUCTION In order to create a learning environment that creates engagement and offers the opportunity for sustainable development, it is necessary to have a variety of engaging tools and activities. One of these is an LMS, which has become commonplace in education.

Roles 52
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Role of LMS in creating a learning culture

Gyrus

Role of LMS in creating a learning culture Gyrus Systems Gyrus Systems - Best Online Learning Management Systems INTRODUCTION In order to create a learning environment that creates engagement and offers the opportunity for sustainable development, it is necessary to have a variety of engaging tools and activities.

Roles 52
article thumbnail

The Role of AI in Fund Accounting: How Blackbaud is Driving Innovation and Efficiency

sgEngage

Based on our research and discussions with nonprofit finance professionals, nonprofit organizations see the value of AI to help them move away from manual tasks and time-consuming report generation so they can focus on analysis and data-driven decision-making. And they are often rife with time-intensive manual tasks. It is a present reality.

article thumbnail

Best Strategies To Reframe The Fundraiser’s Role To Achieve Nonprofit Success

Bloomerang

I write a LOT about the role of the fundraiser as “ philanthropy facilitator.” Dr. Russell James recently wrote one of the best articles I’ve read on the role of the fundraiser vis a vis the donor. Russell James recently wrote one of the best articles I’ve read on the role of the fundraiser vis a vis the donor.

Roles 122
article thumbnail

Going Beyond the Dollar: The Community Leadership Role of Foundations

sgEngage

Foundations play a crucial role in supporting nonprofit organizations and driving positive change within communities. By embracing a community leadership role, foundations can amplify their impact and empower grantees to achieve long-term, sustainable success. However, in my experience, such fears are largely unfounded.

Roles 82
article thumbnail

The sgENGAGE Podcast Episode 228: Technology’s Role in Advancing Philanthropy’s Mission

sgEngage

Chantal Forster, executive director of the Technology Association of Grantmakers (TAG), discusses the top 3 areas where grantmakers can make the most impact in 2022 and how technology can help them achieve that impact. Topics discussed in this episode: Who are the members of TAG and how do they impact philanthropy? Grant Advisor.

Podcast 90