article thumbnail

NonProfit 2.0 UnConference and holiday discount

Amy Sample Ward

Unconference is coming to Washington, D.C., Unconference here. delivers the best of both worlds, offering great keynote sessions led by Amanda Rose, Founder of Twestival, but in an unconference way with no PowerPoint, 15 minute leads, and open questions and dialogue for fantastic conversations. Communications.

article thumbnail

Disrupting Social Change at Nonprofit 2.0 Unconference

Care2

Unconference on June 26 th at SEIU headquarters in Washington, DC. Unconference is aimed at nonprofit practitioners and consultants who work in: Online Advocacy and Outreach. Public Affairs. Majora will discuss her journey and vision to revitalize communities, like the South Bronx. Unconference this year?'

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Open311: What Nonprofits and Public Libraries Can Gain from Open Government

Tech Soup

The event was presented by Twilio and Open 311 , one of the organizations leading the charge to make government data public, accessible, and usable. I've kind of become an open-data geek in the past few months, largely thanks to NetSquared's unconference at NTC.

article thumbnail

Voices from the Community: Accessibility

Tech Soup

Voices from the Community is an ongoing series of blog posts culling. popular topics of interest from the TechSoup Community Forums and other. online community channels. As our community discusses the topic of building a culture of accessibility, an important distinction arises. Opening Hearts and Minds. and Ottowa.

article thumbnail

Is There a Community of #Tech4Good Activists Waiting for You?

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community of Tech4Good meetups is growing! However, we aren't everywhere yet , so we're looking for community leaders to start new groups. As a NetSquared organizer, you will become known as someone who's a leader in the Tech4Good community. Thursday, February 16, 2017.

article thumbnail

Women Who Tech: Tools and Apps to Energize your Base

Amy Sample Ward

My slides covered the tools and apps for the back stage side of energizing your community. Having tools in place to help you monitor, measure, and evaluate your work in real time will help you be more successful with your campaign, better engage with the community, and make more lasting change in the long run. Community Mapping.

Tools 162
article thumbnail

Letter from Participation Camp: The Digital Divide

Forum One

As a relative newbie here at Forum One, I wasn't sure what to expect when as I headed to my very first "unconference." The unconference was about connecting government managers and staff, public engagement experts, online tool developers, and citizens to encourage shared insights, decisions, and actions in government.